Today I’m going to show you several ways to add purchased digital planner stickers to your iPad Goodnotes app. Digital planning is becoming more popular and more these days, especially for the people who care about the environment. It’s great way to save papers, money, and most of all, our planet Earth.
Paperly Planners is offering high-quality, simple design printables and digital planners. Wanna look around?
UNZIP THE STICKER FILE (.ZIP) – ON IPAD & COMPUTER
1. UNZIP ON IPAD
If you want to unzip files via iPad, look through this section. First, you’ll need an app which supports unzipping on the iPad. I’m gonna use Winzip app here.
STEP 1: Open the ZIP file with Winzip
If you cannot see the ‘Open in WinZip’ option, refer to the next image, then press ‘Copy to WinZip’ button.
STEP 2: Unzip the file.
STEP 3: Save images to your camera roll with ‘Save Image’ button.
2. UNZIP ON COMPUTER
Unzip the files in a way you usually use. After unzipping, there are several ways of sending sticker images to your iPad. If you want to add stickers from your cloud service directly using iPad screen split, skip this section.
1) Use Airdrop – Best way to send files via Mac & iOS devices. Images will be saved to the camera roll.
2) Use Cloud services – iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. Personally, I prefer Dropbox since I am running a few digital businesses and Dropbox offers lots of handy tools, but the iCloud drive will work fine for iPhone & iPad users. Locate your cloud app and save them to the iPad camera roll.
3) Use Email – If you’re not that into cloud services, or worrying about the personal data leak, you could just send the images via e-mail, then save them to the iPad camera roll.
ADD STICKERS – CAMERA ROLL & CLOUD
1. Add from Camera Roll
2. Add from Cloud drive – Use split screen
* I personally prefer to save images to camera roll than this method. Image size changes continuously when imported from cloud service directly to the Goodnotes app(Notability is fine), and sometimes it’s kind of annoying to resize.
RESIZE & CROP STICKERS
You can resize the stickers via Lasso tool. Choose Lasso tool, select the sticker, then press it 2 seconds to activate resize menu.
For the cropping, press the image about 2 seconds to activate crop menu. If you want to crop the image already placed in the note, just press image 2 seconds, click ‘edit’ then press image again to find crop menu.